Gluten Free Toasted Muesli
- 3 cups of gluten-free rolled oats (from Thomas Duxs), or gluten free hot cereal mix
- 2 cups of pecans, halved
- 1/2 cup of sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup raw organic honey
- 1/2 cup macadamia or avocado oil
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 12 fresh dates, seeded and chopped
- 4 bananas, chopped
- Organic cream
- Organic milk
Preheat oven to 180 celsius. Mix all ingredients except fruit, cream and water well (coating dry ingredients in honey). Bake on baking powder on a lightly greased oven tray for 20-25 minutes. Stir through the dates and let the muesli cool down.
Serve with chopped banana, a little milk (or half milk, half water) and cream on top. You can add some more honey as well as it’s a treat meal!
This recipe serves 4.
Did you know?
You can keep this muesli in an air-tight container for up to 2 weeks. It’s also great as a gift in a nice jar.