7 Reasons To Subscribe
1. You’ve got enough on your plate already. Even though you know you want and need to check the site regularly, who has the time? When you subscribe you’ll never have to remember to come back.
2. It ain’t gonna cost you anything. In fact, it will save you time (see point number 1).
3. You’ll have first grab at new releases such as the preview of my new book, subscriber-only competitions, and special release newsletters which don’t always get posted on the blog.
4. I will never ever share your information with anyone. Ever.
5. Whether you choose email or RSS subscription, you’ll have the opportunity to quickly and easily scan the first few sentences of each new post before deciding whether you’d like to enter the site and invest some time catching up on posts you may have missed
6. Subscribers are more committed to their ‘Body Incredible’ journey, and more likely to succeed. Of course I could just be saying that to get you to sign up, but there’s only one way to find out!
7. If you decide you prefer not to receive email or RSS updates, you can always unsubscribe. It’s worth testing at least for a week or so isn’t it? And if you subscribe via email you’ll get a FREE copy of my book, ‘Making Motivational Hoo-ha Work For You’. It’s full of useful tips on how to get off your butt and start changing your body and your life.
What more do I need to say? Apart from this of course –
Life is Now. Press Play.
Not sure what RSS is? Don’t worry, I had no idea either until I decided to set up a blog and realized I’d better figure it out. RSS stands for ‘Really Simple Syndication’ and is a great way to help you save time online. Basically what it does is collects a snapshot of my latest blog post for you in a folder such as Google reader, along with other blogs that you may be subscribed to. If you’re an avid blog reader, then RSS can save you time by allowing you to quickly peruse the latest offerings before deciding which ones to click through to.