What is an affiliate program and how do I set it up?
As an incentive for promoting my Look Great Naked Eating Plan, I’m offering you a 50% commission on the sale price for each copy that you sell to the readers of your website.
Here are the technical details about how to set it all up!
My affiliate program is all run through ejunkie so I’ve put together some instructions on how to get it all up and running on your site.
1. Click here to head over to ejunkie and find the link to sign up.
2. Once you have set up your ejunkie account and logged in, there will be a tap that is called “Affiliates”, click it!
3. Then click the “Affiliate admin” link in the navigation menu.
4. Next, click the “Get affiliate code” link.
5. Select the ebook you want from the drop-down menu, and click the “Get affiliate link” button.
6. On the next page, you can get product-specific affiliate links: The drop-down menu will let you choose my ebook, then click “Get affiliate code,” and it’ll take you to a page that displays that code.
You can then copy and paste the code wherever you’re promoting the ebook.
Your affiliate link will look similar to the one in the picture above! This link can be used in conjunction with my affiliate banner (below) or you can just share the link itself on facebook, twitter or your webiste!
Here is an affiliate banner that you can use!
If you need a specific sized banner designed for your website, please get in touch and I will see what I can do!
Thanks for your support!
And remember –
Life is Now. Press Play.