Big 6 Workout #2
Body Sculpt – Gym
Another ‘big 6’ gym body sculpting session.
|A1: DB Walking Lunges||3030||4-6 reps||5 sets|
|A2: DB Incline chest fly||4140||4-6 reps||5 sets|
|A3: Wide grip overhand lat pulldowns||4042||4-6 reps||5 sets|
|A4: Standing Ezybar or straight bar bicep curls||3031||4-6 reps||5 sets|
|A5: Lying hamstring curls||3030||4-6 reps||5 sets|
|A6: DB or bodyweight sit ups||2020||15-20 reps||5 sets|
- The big 6 workout includes some of the biggest, most effective exercises you can use to maximise body sculpting and fat loss. These are all exercises we have done many times throughout your memtoring, hence no video today! It’s time for you to step out and see where you are at with remembering technique, posture and positioning for at least these essential movements. As always, if you do need help, comment below or shoot me an email 🙂
- Do one very light weight set of each exercise to warm up, this doesn’t count as one of your 5 sets!
- I’d like you to take at least 60 seconds rest and up to 2 minutest rest between sets. 2 minutes means you can lift heavier, sculpt more muscle, and ultimately get leaner – for this workout at least!
- Time your rest and your tempos
- This workout looks deceptively easy, but it will likely have you sore for days – be strong and succeed!