Cheesy Garlic Cauliflower
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 1 head of cauliflower
- Real salt and pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons crushed garlic
- 1 cup of fresh herbs of your choice (go simple, like parsley)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup of grated hard cheese
Heat oil. Add chopped cauli, and right away add garlic and salt and pepper. As the cauli is starting to cook add the parsley and then the lemon juice. Keep tossing as you go, so it stays nice and crispy but not burnt. Stir through cheese when the veg is starting to look nearly done.
Serve with grilled meat of your choice, and salad.