Chocolate Caramel (Mesquite) Balls
- 2 tablespoons of Woman Incredible Mesquite powder
- 1 tablespoon of Woman Incredible raw cacao
- 1 tablespoon of Woman Incredible chia seeds
- Small handful of dried cranberries
- 1/3 a cup of chopped dry roast almonds
- 2 tablespoons of cacao butter
- A dob of honey
- Couple of pinches of Himalayan pink salt
- 1 tablespoon of nut butter of your choice, i.e. brazil, cashew, ABC, almond
Mix! And then form into small balls with your hands. Add more nut butter if you need more stickiness. Roll in shredded coconut if you choose, and then leave to ‘set’ in the fridge for at least an hour. Be patient and it will taste better!
Did you know?
Mesquite meal is high in protein and provides calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron & zinc – as well as being rich in the amino acid lysine.
Used for many years by traditional Native Americans, Mesquite meal has a caramel taste & is great for naturally balancing blood sugar. The seed pods are gathered & ground into a fine powder that makes Mesquite a great addition to smoothies & hot drinks, such as Hot Cacao!
Mesquite meal is high in protein and provides calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron & zinc – as well as being rich in the amino acid lysine. Lysine is well known for its anti-viral properties & for being immune boosting.
The nutrients in Mesquite are absorbed slowly by the body due to the high rate of dietary fibre, preventing spikes in blood sugar, giving Mesquite a low glycemic index, assisting in the prevention of hunger!