- ½ a grapefruit of any colour
- 4 cups of chopped greens such as kale or spinach
- 1/2 a stone fruit such as a peach
- 1 cup of plain organic (full-fat) coconut milk
- A few strawberries/berries/raspberries
Blend with ice, and enjoy
Did you know?
Although I’m not a fan of having fruit regularly for breakfast, creating your own ‘green with a hint of fruit’ juices (freshly made) is a great way to quickly absorb additional nutrients and fibbers. This can give your body a break from heavy duty digesting, and thus aid in detoxification. Just be sure to get adequate protein across the course of the day – unless you are having a vegan day of course!
Adding a boiled egg or two on the side of this would make it a well-rounded breakfast for a non-vegan day.