It’s taken me a couple of years of blogging purely for myself and my inner circle, but my persistence has finally paid off. (Either that, or people just got sick of me pitching them and finally gave in!) These days I’m lucky enough to be featured as a guest on some brilliant blogs and websites. Writing is my passion and I LOVE sharing simple advice for nutrition and healthy living outside of my own blog- be sure to check me out by following some of these links. And don’t forget to subscribe to these awesome blogs before you leave!
Foundation Fitness by Patrick Hitches
Sarah Wilson by Sarah Wilson
- Healing Auto-Immune Disease (Hashimoto and Thyroid Dysfunction)
- How Do You Do Your Exercise (the link to my post Is Your Cardio Habit Fueling Your Carbohydrate Addiction is about 2/3 down)
Abberant Venus by Jules Robson
The Daily Brainstorm by various bloggers who rock!
The Daily Brainstorm is a blogazine to rock your mind. The editors gather together ideas from across the web into one hotbed of engaging, thought provoking daily blast from some of the best bloggers on the web, and yes, I’m a contributor. In fact, I was honoured to be one of the founding contributors of this fantastic blog. With everything from fashion, to politics, to health, nutrition, and self-development, this blog definitely is a one-stop shop for entertainment and inspiration!
Dumb Little Man by Jay White
- 9 Secrets Of Truly Happy People
- How To Find Your Passion
- How To Design Your Own Fail-safe Exercise Program
- Guaranteed Ways To Cut Mid-Afternoon Cravings
- How To Blast Away A Blue Mood
- The Holiday Guide To Gaining Weight And Feeling Awful Staying In Shape
Nick Mitchell Blog by Nick Mitchell
Effortless Abundance by Mark Harrison
Worldwide Walk Blog by Australian Women’s Weekly
- How To Develop A Mindset For Success – Guaranteed
- The Relaxing Benefits Of Mindful Walking
- Walking Your Worries Away
- Great Tips To Boost Your Post-Walk Energy
- The Best Fuel For A Great Walk
Melbourne Herald Sun
Momentum Gathering by Katie Tallo
Ask The Trainer by Mike Behnken
Write to Done by Leo Babauta and Mary Jaksch
Constructively Productive by Ali Hale and Thursday Bram
- 36 Secrets Productivity Experts Won’t Tell You
- It’s Time To Face Your Finances (Financial New Year Resolutions)
Out of Stress blog
Lisa Johnson Fitness by Lisa Johnson
FitFoods by Calina Ouliaris
Food for Yoga by Kat Eden
Food for Yoga is written for the members and visitors of Bikram Yoga Fitzroy, and covers nutrition specific to hot yoga, but also loads more on nutrition, lifestyle, motivation and health.
Body After Bump by Kat Eden
Another of my secret blogs. Check it out here and get an insight into how an obsessive new Mum (yep, me) has approached post-pregnancy health and fat loss.
Pick The Brain by Erin Falconer
- The Power Of Gratitude
- 5 Ways To Escape Overwhelm
- 5 Smart Nutrition Tips To Deal With Holiday Excess
- Healthy Food For Busy People (my Facebook page)
- Become my friend!
- Body Incredible Health Coaching. You can only access this page, which is chock-full of hot tips for lasting fat loss, when you join one of my brilliant (yes, they are!) Health Telecoaching Groups. I roll a new one out every couple of months, so contact me here to find out when the next one is.
Follow me here. My handle is @womanincredible