- 10 x 100 metre sprints
- Warm up first with a few 100-200 metre fast jogs
- Rest for 2 minutes in between each sprint, walk or jog
- If sprinting on a treadmill the way I would do it is to pump it up to your max speed first and then jump on and off the sides for your sprints*
- If sprinting outdoors count out 100 metres using one big step as a metre. Use some kind of marker so you don’t forget!
- Go flat out on your sprints
*Disclaimer: jump on and off a treadmill at your own peril. Technically this is not a safe thing to do. I’m not officially recommending it, I’m just saying that’s what I would do