Photo shoot Day
WEEK 37: Photo shoot Day
This is a bit of a different day as I spent about 5 hours doing a photo shoot and was not very organised! Whether or not you ever plan to do a 5-hour photo shoot I thought it would be helpful for you to see what I do when I end up stuck without food!
- 7am: Up early Sunday morning to blonde up my hair ready for the shoot. Had a long black with cream and cinnamon while waiting for the hair product to set in! Then went for a walk.
- 9am: Sunday morning breaky out: Scrambled eggs with bacon, spinach, tomatoes and avo. Long black.
- 12 noon: Grabbed a take away strong 3/4 latte on my way to the shoot. I was so full from my huge break that I didn’t think about food. Doh!
- 1.30: at my office ready to film and realised I was starving. Had 30 BCAAs.
- 2.30pm: Makeup done and ready to go! 10 more BCAAs plus 3 teaspoons cashew nut butter (which I keep in my desk drawer) and 1/2 a Loving Earth chocolate heart. Yum and enough to keep me going!
- 4.30pm: Ate half a green apple which I had been using for a prop.
- 5.30pm: On the way home – finished off the mini chocolate.
- 7.30pm: Out for dinner – had a HUGE New York strip porterhouse with carrots and cauliflower, and a glass of shiraz. Felt almost normal again!