- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 250 grams of chicken breast, cut into small cubes
- 1/2 a cup of chopped green beans
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed chili flakes
- 5 large eggs, beaten
- 2 scoops of plain Woman Incredible protein powder
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley (or other fresh herb), chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
In a pan heat the oil and sauté the onion and garlic until softened. Add the chicken, oregano and pepper flakes and cook for 8 minutes until the chicken is almost cooked through. In a large bowl, whisk eggs, protein powder, parsley, salt and pepper until well-combined. Stir in the beans and mix well. Stir in the chicken mixture.
Pour into a baking dish and bake for 25-35 minutes in a moderate oven, until set and golden on top. Cool and then cut into squares.
Did you know?
This is the kind of snack that is both easy to eat on the go and also super convenient in that you don’t have to re-heat it. You can wrap the squares in aluminium (once cold) and then take in your purse or put in a lunchbox. This recipe would also work fine served as a quiche for dinner.