salmon stir fry
- 2 salmon fillets, diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped (or 2 teaspoons crushed garlic)
- 1/4 green cabbage, shredded
- 1/4 purple cabbage, shredded
- 2 round teaspoons of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of lemongrass powder
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- Handful raw cashews
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
Heat coconut oil in a wok or frying pan
Fry chopped onion and garlic for a few minutes until soft.
Add salmon and fry until browned.
Add cabbage and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes, until it’s starting to wilt.
Stir in spices and coconut milk and stir-fry for another 3-4 minutes until done.
Add lemon juice during the last minute.
Divide over 2 bowls and serve with coriander leaves and cashews on top.
Did you know?
While all fish contain some mercury, salmon is an infinitely preferable choice to tuna. Swap salmon for tuna for quick meals on the go, and enjoy the added benefits of essential omega 3’s in your diet – brain and fat loss food!