Sample Meal Plan Two – A Typical Day At The Office
Each week you’ll receive a sample day’s meal plan. This is taken either from my personal food diary or is put together to reflect an ‘ideal’ day’s eating.
The purpose of the sample meal plan each week is to give you an ongoing idea of the structure of a great day’s eating but also the realisation that there is a fair bit of variety!
- 7am, on waking: 10 grams Woman Incredible glutamine, 10 grams Poliquin fiber, 5 grams Poliquin primal reds. 2 boiled eggs.
- 7.30am: 2 black coffee with cream and cinnamon
- 9.30am (after training): Woman Incredible coffee protein shake, few pieces of steamed sweet potato leftover from previous dinner
- 12.30: baked salmon (brought from home), salad with red cabbage, shredded carrot, silverbeet, and fresh coriander. Dressed with red wine vinegar and olive oil.
- 1.30: black coffee with cream and cinnamon, 2 squares of 85% organic dark chocolate
- 5pm: about 50 grams of mince meat (also brought from leftovers) cooked with garlic and a small amount of wheat-free tamari sauce. More of the same salad from lunch.
- 7.30pm: 1 glass organic red wine, large serve of coffee, lamb, spinach and brazil nut salad (see this week’s recipe!)