Sample Meal Plan 4 – Cruisy Weekend Eating
The purpose of the sample meal plan each week is to give you an ongoing idea of the structure of a great day’s eating but also the realisation that there is a fair bit of variety!
- 8am, on waking – 10 grams Woman Incredible glutamine, 10 grams Poliquin fiber, 5 grams Poliquin primal reds
- 9am (cafe breakfast out) – large serve scrambled eggs, with bacon and spinach (steamed). No toast. 2 long black coffees. Having breaky out on the weekend is one of my favourite treats. But I stick with ‘normal’ food. Although it’s fine to make the odd exception, actual treat meals are best kept to later in the day.
- 1pm – post workout 20 grams of glutamine with a teaspoon of raw cacao.
- 1.30pm – leftover roast chicken with salad including red cabbage, celery, mixed greens, cucumber, rhubarb (yes!), and red wine vinegar on top.
- 2.30pm – strong 3/4 latte with 1 row of Green & Black 85% organic dark chocolate
- 4pm – catching up on food after the long morning gap and heavy weights session! leftover steak, about 120 grams, with some mixed nuts (brazil, hazelnut, cashew) and pumpkin seeds, plus ground flaxseeds sprinkled on top. 2 cups of herbal mint tea
- 7pm – home-made sausages (a new recipe I’m trialling; stay tuned) with a little mixed wild rice and some steamed vegetables (broccoli, zucchini, cauliflower). 2 glasses of pinot
- 8.30pm – another row of Green & Blacks
Don’t forget to check out the Woman Incredible store for your Woman Incredible supplements. 🙂