Sitting On Butt Day!
WEEK 29: ‘Sitting On Butt Day!”
It’s rare for me to have a day where I am completely inactive. This is despite the fact that actually my job is very inactive – I am mainly sitting on my butt writing or communicating, or am seeing clients. Which is also a sit down role.
Of course I do take time out for training nearly every day, but there are still those occasional times where I feel like I’ve done nothing but sit still, tighten up, and fatten up. Even if only in my head.
Here is an example of how I might eat on a less active day.
- 5am: Up early to write. WI glutamine with primal reds and fibre, shortly followed by 2 long blacks with cream and coffee, 2 small leftover chicken thighs, and about 10 mixed salted nuts.
- 9.30am: Scrambled eggs and buttered spinach, shared with my toddler Alyssa. Some haloumi on the side. Half of another long black.
- 10.30am: 5 mini Cadbury/Red Tulip Easter eggs at Mothers Group!
- 1pm: another leftover chicken thigh, a chopped up cucumber, and some lettuce
- 4.30pm: 2 teaspoons of almond butter, yet another leftover chicken thigh, and about 30 grams of fresh coconut meat
- 7pm: 1/2 a huge grass-fed rib eye, 4 strips of haloumi, a cup or so of buttered broccoli. Half a glass of pinot.
- 9pm: 2 teaspoons of almond butter