Spicy Mexican Meatball Soup
- 500 grams of kangaroo mince
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups of (ideally organic) chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1-2 teaspoons of sweet paprika
- 2 teaspoons of cajun mix
- 1/2 teaspoon of chill paste
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1 large zucchini, chopped into medium squares
- 200 grams of green beans, chopped into thirds
- 1 tin of organic tomatoes
Use some coconut oil to ‘cook’ off your green veg for a few minutes in the bottom of a large soup pot. Don’t wait until they are fully cooked! This is just to brown them a little.
Next, add all other ingredients except the mince and eggs.
Using your hands, mix mince and eggs in a large bowl. You can add some herbs, salt, pepper if you like. Form meatballs and drop into the soup.
Bring to the boil then reduce to simmer for at least 30 minutes. More is better!
Serve with some parmesan on top. Very spicy and warming!