tabata shred session 2
This module, we are going to take your shred session up a notch with tabata training.
Tabata is a type of HIIT Training (High Intensity Interval Training). You can read more about the benefits of HIIT here; otherwise, lets get straight into it!
- 8-10 reps
- 30 seconds each
- maximum sprint capacity – 100% effort!
- rest is 45-75 seconds: less is not necessarily better!
- 12-20 minutes work time in total
- warm up for 3-5 minutes first by fast or incline walking
- You can use any piece of equipment you like. Rower or x.trainer is my fave, or outdoor sprints
And remember –
Life is Now. Press Play.