week 16 workouts
Body Sculpt – Gym
|A1: Incline BB bench press||30×0||6-8|
|A2: Dumbell alternate lunges||30×0||8|
|A3: Pull ups, with bands or jumping if needed||3010||OBF with 30 second release on last rep|
|A4: DB squats||30×0||10-12|
|B1: BB upright rows, forced||30×0||8-10|
|B2: Hamstring curls lying||4010||6-8|
|B3: DB skullcrushers||3010||10-12|
|B4: SB pikes||3010||10-12|
- Take 10 seconds rest between each exercise
- Take only 30 seconds rest between each set
- Do 3-4 sets of each exercise
- *OBF means one before failure (You can do it! 🙂 )
- Warm up with 3-5 sprint reps of about 45 seconds each; one minute rest in between
- Start working: reps for this module are only 8 seconds long. If you’re running on a treadmill this means you’ll need to hop off the sides in between and just keep the speed going while you rest on the side.
- Total work goal: aim for 40-60 reps, which is only 15-20 minutes work time, but brutal!
- Cool down: walk or lightly jog for 2-3 minutes to finish
- Pat yourself on the back for a job very well done!