Week 25 Workouts
Body Sculpt – Gym
Today is Body Sculpt day, and it is a VERY different sort of workout. You’re going to LOVE it … maybe (cue evil laughter).
In this workout you are going to get your lower body absolutely BLASTED; I’m putting a special focus on legs training. And why not, when your lower body contains the biggest set of muscles (and therefore those with the most fat burning potential!) out of your entire being?
Today’s workout is ALL legs; it’s what’s called a Giant set. Do this one according to the variables and you won’t know what hit you. In the best possible way of course 🙂
|A1: BB deadlifts||4010||8-10 reps|
|A2: BB front squats||30X0||10-12 reps|
|A3: DB straight-leg dead lifts||30X0||12-15 reps|
|A4: DB drop lunges||31X0||8-10 reps|
|A5: Lying hamstring curls||4040||10-12 reps|
|A6: BB kick-walk lunges||3010||10-12 reps|
- 5-6 sets of everything
- Do one warm-up set first, with little or no reps
- Take 10 seconds rest between exercises and 120 seconds rest after A6 at the end of each round
Click here for a printable download of your workout!
Metabolic Madness – Home
Here is your home ‘Metabolic’ session, and it’s another completely fresh circuit session. Psych yourself into an awesome workout!
|a1: KB squat and lift|
|a2: DB walking lunges|
|a3: Burpees with jumps|
|a4: Turkish get ups w or|
|w/out weight x 10 each side|
|a5: bridge brace 60 seconds plus|
|a6: 500 skips|
- Aim for 15-20 reps of each exercise
- A total of 3-5 sets of everything
- 10 seconds rest between each exercise in the set and then 60 seconds at the end of each full set
- Use a controlled pace for each exercise
- Have fun!
Click here to download the printout of this workout.