week five workouts
|a2||dumbbell bent over row||3110||10-12|
|b1||lying leg curl||4120||8-10|
|d1||elbow knee sit up||3110||12-15|
- Your goal is 2-4 sets
- Please take 45 seconds rest between each exercise
Tabata is a type of HIIT Training (High Intensity Interval Training). You can read more about the benefits of HIIT here; otherwise, lets get straight into it!
- 8-10 reps
- 30 seconds each
- maximum sprint capacity – 100% effort!
- rest is 60-90 seconds: less is not necessarily better!
- 12-20 minutes work time in total
- warm up for 3-5 minutes first by fast or incline walking
Life is Now. Press Play.