Week Thirty Five Workouts
Body Sculpt – Home
|A1: DB Squats||5050||6-8 reps||5 sets|
|A2: DB Flat Chest press||4140||6-8 reps||5 sets|
|A3: DB bent over row||4042||6-8 reps||5 sets|
|A4: Seated unsupported neutral DB shoulder press||3030||6-8 reps||5 sets|
|A5: Close grip push ups||4040||4-6 reps||5 sets|
|A6: DB or bodyweight sit ups||2020||15-20 reps||5 sets|
- This big 6 workout includes some of the biggest, most effective exercises you can use to maximise body sculpting and fat loss. These are all exercises we have done many times throughout your memtoring, hence no video today! It’s time for you to step out and see where you are at with remembering technique, posture and positioning for at least these essential movements. As always, if you do need help, comment below or shoot me an email 🙂
- I’d like you to take at least 60 seconds rest and up to 2 minutest rest between sets. 2 minutes means you can lift heavier, sculpt more muscle, and ultimately get leaner – for this workout at least!
- Time your rest and your tempos
- This workout looks deceptively easy, but it will likely have you sore for days – be strong and succeed!
- If you have any questions please comment below or send me an email.
Metabolic Madness – Home
|a1: DB deadlifts||30||3011|
|a2: DB renegade row||10-15||3011|
|a3: DB neutral curl||10-12||20X0|
|a4: DB high pulls||12-15||2020|
|a4: Side crunches||20||2020|
|a6: Mountain climbers||20 paces||controlled|
|a7: Lying leg lifts||12-15||2020|
- Take 10 seconds rest between each exercise
- And take 30-60 seconds rest after each round
- Push yourself to go to your maximum intensity