Week Thirty Four Workouts
You have a gym ‘big 6’ body sculpting session, and a fantastic core metabolic session. Enjoy!
Body Sculpt – Gym
The Big ‘6’ Workout!
|A1: BB Back Squats||5050||4-6 reps||5 sets|
|A2: BB Flat Chest press||4140||4-6 reps||5 sets|
|A3: Ezybar or straight bar bent over row||4042||4-6 reps||5 sets|
|A4: Seated unsupported neutral DB shoulder press||3030||4-6 reps||5 sets|
|A5: Close grip push ups||4040||4-6 reps||5 sets|
|A6: Hanging leg raises||2020||10-12 reps||5 sets|
- The big 6 workout includes some of the biggest, most effective exercises you can use to maximise body sculpting and fat loss. These are all exercises we have done many times throughout your memtoring, hence no video today! It’s time for you to step out and see where you are at with remembering technique, posture and positioning for at least these essential movements. As always, if you do need help, comment below or shoot me an email 🙂
- I’d like you to take at least 60 seconds rest and up to 2 minutest rest between sets. 2 minutes means you can lift heavier, sculpt more muscle, and ultimately get leaner – for this workout at least!
- Time your rest and your tempos
- This workout looks deceptively easy, but it will likely have you sore for days – be strong and succeed!
|4-point TVA activation|
|Lying supermans, 2020 x 15-20||2020||15-20|
|Side brace x 45-90 seconds||45-90 seconds|
|DB crunches 3010 x 10-15||3010||10-15|
|Lying leg raises 3010 x 20-25||3010||20-25|
|Mountain climbers 1010 x 20 paces||1010||20 paces|
|Prone cobra x 60 seconds||60 seconds|
- 6 sets
- 10 seconds rest between each exercise
- 30-120 second rest between each set