Podcast Episode 6: Who actually gives a fuck?
Nobody really cares what’s holding you back…
In this tongue-in-cheek coaching call Kat holds nothing back. It’s a topic that she feels women need to begin talking about more honestly. This call is about YOU – how you need to take the responsibility to make your business into what it can be. And the truth is, you’re either doing what you’re called to do, or you’re not. There’s no middle ro ad on this.
This episode is about realizing an important thing: If you’re going to be a business leader, you need to do it – now. It’s not something that you should wait on. Every day you have to be pushing yourself to action, to evaluation, and to putting yourself into a place of action. That’s the only way your business will change… it’s if YOU change and if you make changes on your business.
Kat’s going to walk you through some basic exercises to help you determine where you’re at in life and business so that you can know where you’re starting from. That’s essential if you’re going to know what needs to change and what things will move you forward.
You’re also going to get Kat’s thoughts on success, and why it’s a product of what’s in your mind. Beliefs are powerful. You’ve got to get your mind right so that you can move forward with actions that are in line with what you believe.
OUTLINE OF THIS EPISODE
- Kat explains the meaning of the graphic title to this episode.
- Taking a look at what needs to change in your life or business right now.
- The role of asking good questions and evaluating things every day.
- Why it’s important to realize that you’re never alone in your journey.
- A quick exercise to assess where you are at right now.
- The power of your mindset: success is always in your mind.
- If your goal is to create something that’s from within you… you’re going to have to go inside to discover what it is.
- The power of alignment between your actions and your inner goals.
- Why you need more than a check-box method of building a business.
TWEETS YOU CAN USE TO SPREAD THE WORD
[tweetthis]The goal is not to get done – it’s about moving forward to the next level.[/tweetthis]
[tweetthis]Before you can move to the next level you’re going to have to deal with where you’re at.[/tweetthis]
[tweetthis]Success is all about what’s in your mind.[/tweetthis]
[tweetthis]Success is created in the times of calm, not the times of hustle.[/tweetthis]
[tweetthis]If you can’t figure out a product or service to offer, you don’t have clarity on your purpose.[/tweetthis]
[tweetthis]You don’t create a movement by following a process. You do it by following your purpose.[/tweetthis]